POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : focal blur and orthographic camera : Re: focal blur and orthographic camera Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: focal blur and orthographic camera
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 8 Mar 2005 05:08:32
Message: <Xns961371588B6FCjgrimbertmeandmyself@203.29.75.35>

> Hi,
>
> I use orthographic camera but cannot use focal blur with that type of
> projection
> Is there any solution to this problem ?

Get a functionning brain ?

Seriously, do you understand what is an orthographic camera/projection ?
Could you identify any focal or lenses for it ?
What would you expect from combining focal blur and orthographic ?
Why do you think so ?

--
This is an unauthorised cybernetic announcement.

When someone says "I want a programming language in which I need only
say what I wish done," give him a lollipop.